Three Load


Where did I get this beard? 
Why I liberated it from the Bearded Lady's costume at 
Footpaw Industries for the American Horror Story Hunt

Skin: Tellaq  Bussey is on the Midnight Mania 
Join free group to play.

Shirt: Black Label Menswear  Group Gift - Free to join

Pants: OMG    Pants come with a HUD for  6 choice textures.


Shirt: Fe Style   Mix It Up Hunt 3L 


 Complete Outfit: Deadly Mouse   Mix It Up Hunt 3L


Kelli Kreations : The dark shirt from the Light Side vs. Dark Side Hunt


Kelli Kreations : The light shirt.

Pants: Santorini Club Store 
Comes with a hud for two choices as seen above and below.
Marketplace  L$15


ya, I know I'm a cool cat. I'm wearing this tank so you know too.
Tank: LOolOo's + Platypus Puss + Boots Hunt






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!

Sweater Report