Sweater Report


Yes indeed it's time again for my annual Sweater Report!
This month The Manly Arena Event and Shop and Hop 
are jam packed with gifts for everyone. 
I'll give you the name of shops and the venues 
but no guarantee of 100% accuracy.



S+P (Salt and Pepper) 
 Santa Baby Hat  
I really like this hat and it's got a HUD for lots of colour choices. 
 Shop and  Hop

[QE]  
The Hoodie comes with a HUD with some interesting messages    
Shop and Hop


 


This velvety jacket belongs to Santa's Helper and it can be yours from

Bartimeu 

Manly Arena 


Thinkin' about "The Ride"

Tee by Just Imagine 

Shop and Hop


No idea what I'm thinkin' about!
Sweater by Enrage
Manly Arena


I do know what I'm thinkin' about!

Sweater by D9

Manly Arena



Merry Boyberry!
Boyberry has gifts at Shop and Hop, Manly Arena
and an Advent Calendar at the main store
All past gifts are available.


Uh wow, was I thinkin'?

Ice Glasses by Mini A Chuu

Sweater by [QE]

Santa Hat at Wzrwrks

All at Shop and Hop


This sweater is cosy for lounging or partying (probably on zoom).

Pick it up at Two Sided

Manly Arena



This sleek sweater comes in red or green.
Look for it at
->>GothiCatz-<<
Shop and Hop


I can't deny it. This sweater is making me a little bit scared.
It's colourful though!
Green light it at
>-HIS-<
Manly Arena


Everything I'm wearing or holding is from 
Furtacor and is included along with 
many other goodies in the
Miix Hunt
Hunt ends Dec 20 so get there!


Finally
Surplus Motors has this awesome car as a prize at the
Christmas Event Relay For Life Hunt
Prizes are 10L

As always, a big thanks to the many many SL merchants 
who are so talented and very generous with their gifts!


Thus concludes my Sweater Report, 2021

Happy Holidays everyone!

Please stay safe and keep on keeping on!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!