Change Everything


Moolto Sisters Hunt has a number of nice gifts for guys. 
They are planning to charge a fee for their group in future but it's free to join right now.

Hat/Shirt: Delirium Style -  Moolto  Hunt (gift includes hoodie vest and sweats.)
Shorts: Legal Insanity - Moolto Hunt
Shoes: Next Gen -Free and affordable shoes, interesting AOs -check it out -Marketplace



Jacket/Shirt, Pants: Munereia - Cosmopolitan Sales Room Group Gift.
The Munereia outfit comes with a Hud which changes EVERYTHING!
Shoes from Next Gen

Comments

  1. Wonder what Bowie would do with a HUD like this?!? I hope he wouldn't change those shoulder pads. Then I turned myself to face me, but I never caught a glimpse...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMQ0Ryy01yE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!

Sweater Report