The Final Countdown - Best Bet Gachas

Oh yes my friends, Gacha soon ends.

 

I wasn't much of a player. 
If I won what I wanted after a couple of pulls I felt like a winner. 
But after getting 4 $L75 vases in a row in the same colour 
I was annoyed and resentful.

 

Now Gachas are vastly reduced so the pocketbook pain and losing feels are also vastly reduced. And that is why I am recommending my picks for best bet Gachas. These are gachas with every prize the same, just different colours. Of course you might get the same colour 4 times in a row when you were hoping for that green one!!! But over all, you will leave these Gacha pulls with something you like and maybe even feeling winnerful!

 


HOTDOG has the heads! There are two gachas full of gory odd characters.
I stocked up, but I did get 3 heads with exposed brains. 
See ya at the yardsales!
$L25 a pull



Brocante has stylish vehicles, doodads, tractors and trailors. 
All the colours are great. 
Winners every time! but call me if you want an ice coloured wearble car.
$L25 a pull



Trompe Loeil was one of the very few shops that always offered their gachas at $L25.
The prizes were the same, different colours or a variation on a theme. 
Lots of great quality small buildings, furniture and a terrarium gacha.
To them I say an extra thank you! 
It always felt like a fair game.


The Shotgun Shack


Ettienne Cottage


Geostar chairs. The fireplace is included with the cottage.



Vinyl Afternoons and a Mondo Beanbag Chair.

All the clothes are from the Gabriel Gachas. 
They are sets of usually, top, pants,
and footwear. 
Gabriel clothing in very good quality so I say worth it!
$L37.



Enjoy your final pulls and here's a Gacha shopping theme song:


Stay safe my frens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!

Sweater Report