BOM BOOM



For this month only the Teleport Hub group gift is the Altamura "Stay with Me" Male BoM Avatar.
This guy is great!
You can slap on any system skin, clothing and tattoos.
I reached down deep into my closest for the shirt, pants and tats. One of my favourite tats came on an undershirt layer and I'm glad I didn't chuck it.
Teleport is a mere $L10 to join.


The "Stay with Me" guy comes with a mouth and eyes hud and you can save a few combos.
The only thing it doesn't have is an alpha hud but there's no need as mesh clothing alphas work perfectly.
I hopped on over to Ajuda Brasil welcome centre and freebie store and grabbed a few things. A couple of items didn't come with alphas but I just used some from other outfits.


 Shirt: Amazing Creations
Pants: Gild
Sneaks: Flavio Sportswear by Brii Underground


Hoodie: Boyberry
Sweat Pants: First Choice Daniel
Sneaks: First Choice Ray Shoes


                  Shirt, Jeans, Boots: Arthur Country by Brii Underground

All mesh clothes free from Ajuda Brasil

The facial hair is one of many choices in the Stay at Home Club gift from Alantori. They have a Midnight Mania board going for a mesh BoM body and a pile of group gifts including a mesh BoM head. It's $L50 to join but I say worth it!

TP to




Enjoy and stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!

Sweater Report