Sweater Weather Warm Ups


Across the grid a vast selection of sweaters await you as Hunt Prizes, Group Gifts and Mania Boards. I like how friendly this snowman  sweater looks. Beside me is a friendly snowman of a different sort.


Snowman: X-clusives Animations  JFNAYNH. 
Also an Advent Calender in the lobby ( I am pretty sure there won't be any sweaters in it but you will definitely be able to keep warm with some of the prizes.)


You can take me anywhere now because I am classing up my act with this great hunt outfit from Mishmash Fusion for the JFNAYNH

I am standing in the first prize from Yasum's Advent Event. Their calendar is usually a fun mix of clothes for men and women, novelties and decor. Worth checking out daily. Free to join the group. The only draw back to this scene is those kids never leave. 

Hair: A&A Voting Present. They also have an Advent Calendar with M&F hair.

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins  December Group Gift. Group is 5L to join this month. An Advent Calendar is up offering past group gifts to members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome FREE Rabbit Heads

Season's Greetings from the Bottom to the Top!

Sweater Report